*This post is sponsored by General Mills but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.*
Holidays are coming. Hallelujah for Betty Crocker. (HERE)
Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE baking and I love baking things from SCRATCH, but this time of year starts to get a little CRAZY. Ok fine – A LOT crazy. Suddenly there are parties, events, school parties, more events, potluck, family parties, white elephant parties…. the list goes on and one. Most of the time you’re asked to chip in and it’s usually last minute. You know it is.
I served this Betty Crocker chocolate Reese’s pizza to my family and it was a huge hit. It is a little rich, but that didn’t stop anyone from going back for more.
I will admit – I didn’t have any Reese’s candy IN MY PANTRY. I assumed I could swipe some from my little girl’s Halloween candy stash but there were only a few! Sadly, I relinquished some of my precious Reese’s pumpkins – the most coveted of all the Reese’s – to top this delicious Betty Crocker pizza. It was worth it.
- 1 1 lb 1.5 oz pouch Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 TB water
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Reese's candies
- Prepare cookie according to package directions.
- Press into a 12 inch tart pan.
- Bake 375 for 10-13 min.
- Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Spread evenly over cooled cookie.
- Chop Reese's candies into small bites.
- Spread evenly over the top.
- Serve immediately, refrigerate leftovers.