Ya’ll should know by now that I’m OBSESSED with cheesecake. It’s a little scary actually. I’ve come up with a pretty fast and easy system to make cheesecake, but SOMETIMES it’s NOT FAST ENOUGH. Does that ever happen to you?
So how can I make THIS with MINIMAL effort?
- 1 box Devil's Food cake mix
- 1 box 2 packages Reese's mix
- Whipped cream
- Reese's pieces
- Bake cake according to box instructions.
- Spread thin layers in two 9x13 pans.
- Prepare the Reese's mix according to the package.
- When ready to assemble, peel the cardboard box off the Reese's cheesecake.
- When cake has cooled and Reese's mix has been refrigerated, stack. (The 2 Reese's mixes fit perfectly on top of the 9x13 cake.)
- Frost with whipped cream - as much as desired.
- Sprinkle Reese's Pieces on top.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.