A Goo Goo cluster brownie Cheesecake? You may think it’d be too much, but I’m here to say that it is perfection.
One of the first cookbooks I ever bought and LOVED was this Phildelphia Cheesecakes and More. It changed my life – for several reasons.
First, cream cheese became a staple in my home. You laugh. It’s true. My sister and mother in law just LAUGH at the insane amount of cream cheese I’ve got stocked up. Go ahead and judge. No cheesecake for you!
- 1 pkg brownie mix
- 4 pkg cream cheese
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ c. greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 8 peanut butter Goo Goo Clusters
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel Syrup
- Goober chocolates
- Prepare the brownies as directed in a 13x9 pan.
- Bake 25 min or until top in set.
- Gently place your Goo Goo cluster candies across the cooked brownies.
- In a blender, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, sour cream, and eggs.
- Gently pour over brownie layer (it will come almost to the top!).
- Bake 40 min or until center is almost set.
- Run knife or metal spatula around the rim to loosen the sides; cool; refrigerate 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, drizzle chocolate and caramel syrup on the top.
- Sprinkle with crushed up Goober candies.