This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. P.F. Chang’s and P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® are registered trademarks owned by P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. and are used with permission. #AuthenticMadeEasy #CollectiveBias
“P.F. Chang’s and P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® are registered trademarks owned by P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. and are used with permission.”
I have always been a sucker for a delicious Mongolian dish, and this Mongolian Cauliflower Rice bowl does NOT disappoint! NEW P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauces (get more info here) made this dish a SLAM DUNK and it was so simple and SO delish!!
I’ve always been a huge fan of Mongolian beef, but I’ve never made it. We’ve always struggled to find a good sauce – P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauces to the rescue! I didn’t know – they currently have Teriyaki, Kung Pao, Sesame sauces at Walmart and just recently released a new Soy and Mongolian. When I saw this sauce, I was SOLD. They have been been making authentic cuisine easy for busy moms like me!
So when this new “Cauliflower rice” craze hit, I was skeptical to say the least. Um…. really? Why would I want cauliflower instead of gloroius sticky rice? Well, I eat my words. Cauliflouwer rice is my go-to and I have NO guilt. So what if we added Mongolian Beef to a delicious bowl of Cauliflower rice??
P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu new sauces are Mongolian and Soy, but I couldn’t resist grabbing Sesame as well. I mean, YUM!
Traditional …. ?
- 1 lb bag of cauliflower rice
- 12 oz bag of stir fry pepper mix
- 1 lb skirt steak
- 1-2 tsp garlic
- 12 oz brussel sprouts (steam bag if possible!)
- 1 P.F. Chang's® Mongolian Home Menu Sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Pour skirt steak and P.F. Chang's® Mongolian Home Menu Sauce in a ziplock bag.
- Marinate 4-6 hours or overnight (if possible).
- Steam brussel sprouts (again, steam bags are amazing!!)
- Spray a large pan and cook cauliflower rice until soft.
- Spray another pan and cook the peppers until soft.
- In a third pan, brown the marinated skirt steak.
- Add 1-2 tsp garlic.
- Cook until the sauce has thickened.
- Assemble: rice, steak, peppers, brussel sprouts, avocado (optional)
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Find more recipes or get the sauce HERE