*This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. This no bake fudge stripe dessert and all opinions are 100% my own. #TreatYourselfToSummer #CollectiveBias
Summer is here and it is HOT! I love me some heat – I say the hotter the better… except in the kitchen. That’s why I dreamed up this no bake fudge stripe dessert –
it’s layered with cookies, pudding, cream cheese, whipped cream, and Rice Krispies cereal.
Ok, here’s my rant:
You go to a BBQ and there’s always delicious FOOD and delicious FRUIT, but the dessert is usually some weird pudding mixture with mystery ingredients thrown in. I have ZERO patience for mystery desserts. (I also can’t handle fruit and cookies in the same said MYSTERY dessert, but that’s a different story all together!) I like to know what is is my food/desserts and I like to SEE it.
(This picture cracks me up because little girlfriend is so focused on delicious cookies she can’t be bothered with the camera!)
I also wanted to try adding in some cocoa Rice Krispies cereal. I had never eaten this (as a cereal) and I had always wanted to try it – what a perfect excuse to live out your childhood dreams, right?
I might be biased, but I’m pretty sure I have the cutest helpers ever.
I’ve got some sweet deals for you – be sure to check out these great offers –
Offer valid: 5/21 – 7/8
Offer valid: 5/18 – 7/12
And thus, the fun began. Layers of chocolate pudding, cheesecake pudding, cream cheese goodness, Fudge Stripe cookies, and Rice Krispies cereal were layered into this gorgeous no bake Fudge Stripe dessert and the result?
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 c. whipping cream
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 box (3.5 oz) chocolate pudding
- 1 box (3.5 oz) cheesecake pudding
- 1 pkg (17.3 oz) Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies
- 1-2 c. Cocoa Rice Krispies cereal
- Jumbo Jet Puffed marshmallows (optional)
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffly.
- Set aside.
- Beat whipping cream and sugar until stiff peaks.
- Fold whipping cream into the cream cheese mixture and set aside.
- Make the chocolate pudding according to box.
- Set aside.
- Make the cheesecake pudding according to box.
- Set aside.
- All of the cheesecake pudding
- Half of the whipped cream mixture.
- All of the chocolate pudding.
- Rice Krispies Cereal
- Remaining whipped cream mixture.
- Top with cookies.
- Put in the refrigerator and let set 6 hours or overnight.
- *Optional* place marshmallows on top of the dessert and lightly toast them with a torch.
For more incredible Kellogg yumminess, check this out!