White cake and peppermint – apparently I’m a huge fan. These peppermint cupcakes (with a white cake) might actually be better than my other cupcakes (with a chocolate cake?) . Is that even possible?
Peppermint kisses? YUM. These have a texture that I absolutely ADORE.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1-3 drops of red food coloring
- Hershey's Peppermint Kisses
- Mix cake ingredients together.
- Pour about 1¼ c. cake batter into a different bowl and add red food coloring.
- Spoon 1 TB white batter, then 1 TB red batter, and top with 1 TB white batter.
- Take a knife and swirl an "S" in each cupcake.
- Bake and cool as directed on the box.
- Top with your favorite buttercream or cream cheese frosting.
- Add crushed peppermint and a Hershey's Peppermint Kiss for decoration.