I adore Freshly Picked Moccs. A few years ago I wrote an ode about my undying love for these moccs still ring true.
Why am I obsessed with Freshly Picked? Seriously? Let’s count the ways.
1. They stay on baby feet. Can I get an AMEN and a HALLELUJAH?! But for reals. How much time is wasted by putting worthless shoes back on and on and on again? I won’t lie, my little girl CAN remove these from her feet, but it’s with a LOT of effort and it doesn’t happen very often.
2. They match everything (assuming you have picked your color correctly). Little girlfriend is wearing her Freshly Picked Moccs ALL. THE. TIME. They are great for outside, inside, and everything in between. My babe even wears hers for naps – gotta look fab at all times, right? Going back to #1, if your little is wearing these shoes a LOT, how much time are you saving (instead of putting fallen shoes on over and over again)? Memories people!
3. I have to go vain on you for a second: these Freshly Picked moccs are the FREAKING CUTEST. Hands down. Cutest colors, patterns, prints, you name it.
4. Perfect for my crawler. Plus, this suede is AMAZING if you happen to have a crawler. Prints, metallics, and even solid moccs will look worn and faded as a little one crawls around, not suede.
5. I don’t feel bad when my baby grows out of them because I’m left with the cutest little footprint marks on the bottoms. Guys – it’s true. I’m not normally super sentimental about stuff like this, but those little baby toe marks are my favorite.
I really could go on and on and ON about how cute they are and how much I love Freshly Picked moccs, but all you really need to do is look at this picture. If you have no soul you won’t smile. Yes, I’m biased and think my little babe is pretty freaking cute, but those Freshly Picked moccs aren’t hurting either. Just sayin.