*This post is sponsored by Musco Family Olives, but these Cheddar Biscuits and opinions stated are 100% my own*
This recipe is my new go-to! These Cheddar biscuits are a delicious twist on my Velvety Smooth biscuits and they are jam-packed with flavor! Cheddar biscuits pair really well with soups, but I could eat them as their own meal! They’re THAT good!
I’m so excited to share these Cheddar Biscuits with you guys! I’ve taken my most favorite Velvety Smooth biscuits and enhanced them with Pearls® Specialties olives and cheddar cheese to create these delightful Cheddar Biscuits … because Life is Better With Pearls® (COUPON HERE)
In case you didn’t know, my name is Kaylynn and I love biscuits. I love them SO much – they are one of my favorite comfort foods.
Garlic Cheddar Bread
Best cheese biscuit recipe ever
- 2 cup Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Pearls® Specialties Garlic Stuffed Olives diced
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Mix first 3 ingredients together (all dry ingredients) with a wooden spoon.
- Add the cheddar and diced olives.
- Slowly add the whipping cream.
- When you can no longer use the spoon, knead with your hands.
- Knead until well combined.
- Roll out the dough; about 1 inch thick.
- Cut into circles (my 'cutter" was a large cup, approximately 3 1/2 inches circumference)
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes (at high altitude) or until golden brown on top.