So… I know I told you guys that I don’t love lemon things, which is true. But this lemon ice cream dessert breaks all boundaries…
Basically, you’re thinking… Kaylynn, stop pulling our chains, you really love all things lemon. Remember the best lemon bars in the world? OH YEAH. I REEEEALLLY don’t though. I’m not just saying that.
- 1 quart vanilla bean ice cream
- 6 oz lemonade concentrate
- 4 oz Cool Whip or whipped cream
- 1 graham cracker crust
- If doing homemade crust, melt butter and mix with grahams.
- Spread into 9x13 pan.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes.
- Soften ice cream - DO NOT MELT!
- Stir in lemonade concentrate.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
Pour topping into crust and freeze your lemon ice cream dessert.