Disclosure: I am participating in this campaign as a member of the World Market Ambassador Program. I received compensation in the form of gift cards, but all opinions and this Lemon Raspberry tiramisu recipe are my own.
*This blog post may contain affiliate links to support my cookie eating habits*
This lemon raspberry tiramisu puts a spin on a classic Italian dessert – and opens up a whole new world of possibilities for the chocolate and coffee haters! Ladies and gents, I give you the best lemon raspberry tiramisu in the entire world.
I have always LOVED tiramisu. The coffee, the cocoa, the creaminess. YUM. It has always baffled me that others don’t appreciate coffee/chocolate. For all of you out there, this raspberry lemon tiramisu is for you. NO coffee. NO chocolate. It’s my husband’s dream dessert actually.
Lemon Raspberry Tiramisu
I must digress for a second – have I missed the boat? How did I never know that Lemon Raspberry was a thing? The Lemon Raspberry combination is so delicious and I have not had it very often! MISSING OUT!!
I’ve included a few more FRIENDS quotes – because I’m awesome like that and it makes me laugh. Enjoy!
Ross: Meat on a dessert? That is not possible.
Joey: I know, and only one layer of jam? What is up with that?
Ross: It tastes like feet!
Joey: Well, I like it.
Ross: Are you kidding?
Joey: I mean, what’s not to like? Custard, good. Jam, good. Meat, good!
Lemon Raspberry Tiramisu Recipe
- 6 egg yolks
- 3/4 C. sugar
- 2/3 c milk
- 1 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 lb mascarpone cheese
- 1-2 C. Raspberry Torani Syrup
- 10.5 oz raspberry curd
- 10.5 oz lemon curd
- 2 3 oz packages ladyfinger cookies
- Xylitol natural sweetener optional
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar until well blended.
- Whisk in milk and cook over medium.
- Stir constantly until boiling.
- Boil gently for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Transfer to a glass bowl.
- Cool slightly.
- Cover tightly (wrap going down on the custard mixture) and chill for 1 hour.
- In a different bowl, beat cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Pull custard out of fridge and whisk mascarpone into yolk mixture until smooth.
- Put Raspberry Torani syrup in a small bowl.
- Dip each ladyfinger into the raspberry syrup until soaked.
- Arrange half of the lady fingers on the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Spread half of the raspberry curd.
- Spread half of the mascarpone mixture.
- Spread half of the lemon curd.
- Spread half of the whipped cream.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, sprinkle with Xylitol sweetener and fresh raspberries (if desired).
PLUS, World Market is at it again spreading awesomeness and sending people to Italy with their Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes. Seriously? It’s so easy to enter to win:
*Contestants enter online
Contestants enter online at worldmarketsweepstakes.com
Grand prize: Culinary trip for 2 to Italy!
o Airfare & Accommodations
o Cities: Sorrento, Milan, Capri
o Italian cooking class
o City and market excursions
o Chefs Tasting dinners
o $1,000 World Market gift card