*This post is sponsored by Lindsay Olives but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.*
It’s almost Superbowl time – who cares who’s playing, give me all the finger foods! Who cares who’s playing, right? Oh…that’s just my opinion? Today I have teamed up with Lindsay Olives (see them here) to create something I KNOW my family will love this game day.
I’m such a sucker for all things cheese. Cheeseball, good. Cheese popcorn, good. Cheesebread, good. But as soon as I saw these adorable little Lindsay Olives I knew I wanted to try it in the middle of something delicious.
Here’s my confession: I am not a huge olive person. I don’t think about olives that much, so imagine my surprise when I headed to my local Walmart and there were SO many different olives to choose from! I had no idea!
Want to amp up your regular cheeseball? Make mini cheese balls and stuff an olive inside. Done!
- 4 oz Cheez Whiz
- 4 oz Old English
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 can Lindsay Olives green or black will do!
- Garlic salt to taste
- Bacon crumble
- Goldfish crackers or any type of cracker
- Using a hand mixer, blend Cheez Whiz, Old English, and Cream Cheese until smooth.
- Drain olives and rinse off.
- Cook bacon crumble so it's nice and crispy.
- Put in a bowl.
- Crush goldfish crackers.
- Put in a bowl.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop some of the cheese, stick the olive in the middle.
- Roll mini cheeseball in cooked bacon and then in crushed crackers.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.
If you join Team Lindsay right now you can receive $1 off coupon and other great deals! Or you can you use the code ‘GAME DAY’ for 25% off any purchase (here). Not sure where to buy Lindsay Olives? I’ve got you! Check out their store locator and grab a can or two today!
Be sure to check out some of my other Superbowl must haves! Including: