I’m a sucker for tarts and raspberries. I love the tarts from Kneaders, but honestly, I’ve never had many other kinds. Thus, the raspberry tart. I had been DYING to make one so, of course, I scoured Pinterest to find a recipe. Alas, I came up with nothing substantial, so I was disappointed and on my own.
This took a few tries to get just right – I was one of the happy taste testers – and I’m pleased with the end result. It was worth it. Light, fluffy, tart-tastic.
Plus! I was super excited to try out Xylitol Sweetener. What’s that you say? It’s a natural sweetener that is super easy to use and cook with because it’s a 1:1 ratio. Are you ready for this? I’m not
*40% calorie savings when compared to sugar
Studies show that consuming products rich in xylitol, like XyloBurst products, may reduce the occurrence of tooth decay and improve oral health as well – So its great for your kiddos too! Are you sold yet? It’s awesome. On a total side note, they have a ton of other rad products too – I’m a huge fan of the gum and mints. Perfect for an after dinner sweet!
- 2 C. flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅔ C. oil
- ⅓ C. cold water
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 C. whipped cream
- 2-3 TB Xylitol Sweetener
- 1 pkg (3.5 oz) French Vanilla Pudding
- Combine flour and salt in a bowl - stir with a fork.
- Add oil and cold water - continue to stir with the fork, but don't over-handle the mix.
- Divide into balls and spread into 6 Wilton pans.
- Bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes.
- Make pudding as directed - set aside.
- In another bowl, whip whipping cream and add Xylitol - set aside.
- In a third bowl, whip cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
- Combine all three (pudding, whipped cream, and cream cheese) until smooth.
- Spoon plentiful amounts in each tart pan - be generous.
- Top with raspberries.
So, do you want to try this fabulous Xylitol sweetener yet? What if I told you that you could WIN some? Oh YES! Xylitol has been SO generous and is offering $50 to their website so you can PICK what you want! They’ll send you a code, and free shipping is included. You’d be silly not to enter. GO!