This post is sponsored by OREO cookies and the Oreo Cookies sweepstakes, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
I am SO excited to be sharing so much Oreo cookie goodness today! First, I have a dunking sweepstakes (Rules found here), then I’ll share hhow we dunk, and (last but not least) my personal favorite: the recipe for Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecake. It’s PERFECT for Valentines Day!
My Walmart had the best selection of Oreo cookies – it was tough to decide because there were too many options and I’m awesome at decisions! (Don’t know where the nearest Walmart is? I got you!) But seriously … look at the selection!
How do you dunk? That really is the question.
My childhood was deprived because I didn’t know Oreo cookies were supposed to be dunked! It wasn’t until I got married that I learned this simple truth and my life has been better because of this knowledge.
Hubby likes to use a chopstick to fully submerge his Oreo cookie, but he pulls it out quick so it’s not too crunchy. His Oreo cookie of choice is the peanut butter.
Now I have learned my lesson – buy the Oreo cookies when they’re in season!
- 20-30 Red Velvet Oreo cookies
- 3 TB butter (melted)
- 4 pkg cream cheese (softened)
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 TB flour
- 1 TB vanilla
- 1 c. greek yogurt
- 4 eggs
- Separate Oreo cookie creme from cookies
- Crush Oreo cookies
- Add creme back in.
- Mix well.
- Melt butter.
- Stir butter into crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 325
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla with a mixer until well blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 50-60 min or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Decorate with whipped cream, sprinkles, crushed cookies, and filigrees.