Last week was egg nog week… this weeks… Welcome to Kaylynn’s self proclaimed Peppermint week! A week full of delicious peppermint deliciousness.
It’s no secret that I love all things peppermint – and this frozen peppermint pie was was of my first peppermint loves.
Funny story: I called my aunt a few years ago BEGGING for this frozen peppermint pie recipe. She gave it to me and I made it a few weeks later. Obviously it was a hit, because … let’s face it. It’s amazing.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c. crushed peppermint
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 peppermint Oreo Joe-Joe pie crust
- Whip the cream.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, crushed candy, and whipped cream.
- Pour into chocolate cookie crust.
- Freeze 6 hours.
- Serve with chocolate sauce.